Saturday, March 17, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (23)




TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by 
and April@Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:
I'm done with Hallowed by Cynthia Hand but I'm not sure about my review yet. I had mixture of feelings about the book. It's good but slow, and Clara irritates me much. I also finished The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (my review is up). It was so good and it made me want to read more of Dessen's books! 


Along with Hallowed and SD's, I was also able to read My Soul To Keep (book 3) by Rachel Vincent I was glad that I've finally did it after a few weeks of trying to dust it off my shelf. And Yay Finally! As a bonus, I also finished the next book: My Soul To Steal immediately after I read book 3. So it's a double yay for me! Plus (yes, there's another one!) I am currently halfway through If I Die (book 5)! Yay yay yay! I never thought that I would still enjoy the remaining books after reading My Soul To Save, which had been a bit of a let down compare to book 1 that I loved. So I think this week was really good for me :) My reviews will be up soon this week except for My Soul To Steal and If I Die which needs to wait until April 15th and May 15th (respectively) for the schedule of Soul Screamers Reading Challenge.

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:
I will finish If I Die by Rachel Vincent and decided to read Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (I know, I know... I really should get it done this time), I'm also considering Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning because it's currently on tour and will stop here in my blog on the 28th. I hope I'll get these three books done by the end of the week.
Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
Publication Date: March 19th 2012

Summary
For as long as she can remember, 17-year-old Alexis Forbes can hear the thoughts of others. Most recently, she is disturbed by the dark, unfamiliar voice of a frightening killer: callous, cunning, charismatic…and dead. 
She hears his every sinister thought. But she can’t tell anyone. No one would believe her. Alexis is suddenly being haunted by a terrifying past she doesn’t remember, and a ghost with a serious score to settle. Even Chance, the gorgeous new guy she’s falling for, has his own ghostly secret. He’s definitely not like any guy she’s ever met. Alexis soon discovers she has a connection to the dead and it runs much deeper than she could ever imagine. And if the sociopathic entity has his way, she’ll finally be sentenced to the fate she escaped thirteen years ago.

How many books did you knock off last week? =)

get the InLinkz code



7 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of books read this week. Congratulations on reducing your TBR pile! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely continue with Shadow Kiss! The ending is so dramatic! It's worth it, trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly added Whispering Hills since I'm doing the tour but I figure I've still got a couple weeks. LOL. Read Shadow Kiss but I'm really dying for you to read IF I DIE so we can all see your reaction over at Starbooks. LOL. Your reactions are always so endearing...honestly. You make me smile with your passion.

    Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reducing your TBR pile! I haven't read any of those books so I'm very interested to see your reviews on them. I'm participating in my TBR Intervention on both of my blogs today. :)

    random tidbit...my first set of word verification was some random letters followed by the word seastud. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so bad that I have not yet started Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. I know--unbelievable, right?

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/03/tbr-intervention-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you read all those books! I've been in a hole this week!
    I'd really love finish the Soul Screamer, but I don't have My soul to keep, and I don't know when can I get it.
    Good luck this week!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four books!!! Congrats! :) Glad you're enjoying the Soul Screamer books now that you've gotten past book two! And it looks like you have a full reading schedule for this next week. Whispering Hills looks like it has the potential to be really creepy. And I agree with Kristy... finish Shadow Kiss and you'll probably be clamoring for the next VA book immediately. It's a good one ;) Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)