Saturday, March 31, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (25)


TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by 
and April@Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:

Unfinished - Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Still reading - Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
FINISHED IT, ENJOYED IT, LOVED IT! - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
FINISHED IT, OH MY GOLLY WOW! I TOTALLY LOVED IT! - Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout

I also enjoyed listening to my all time favorite Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins via Audible. *SWOON* again. I love love love Etienne St. Clair! I'm currently enjoying a new audible, another favorite book of mine-- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready. Since I'm always on the road, I've decided to finally pick up audio copies of my favorite reads so I can listen to them while in the car with hubbie. 

That summarizes my last week's TBRIC :) Woot! Woot!

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

I hope to finish Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning while on Tour. I'm enjoying it and I want to finish the book asap so I can share my thoughts with you. As with the Shadow Kiss, I know you've been seeing this book like FOREVER now... I was desperately wanting to knock it off but with no luck and success so far... I think I need a chanting spell that would make me too eager to read it, and hopefully get to enjoy it (fingercrossed). I badly needed HELP.

So, how's your week again? I've missed last week's hop. So sorry. I wasn't able to visit your posts. I've been super busy :<  *snip

get the InLinkz code



6 comments:

  1. Hey April!

    The voice actress for the Shade trig is beyond amazing: I know you're going to enjoy it!

    On an audible note: voice actress for Soul Screamers is also great... But don't pick up TMI. She mixes the voices up, all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ron!

      Yes, I agree, the narrator for Shade is awesome. She's really good! I'm actually thinking of getting TMI but now that you've mentioned about the narrator, I'm quite hesitant now... hmm..

      Hugs, April

      Delete
    2. Oooops... :) She wasn't bad enough to turn me off the books, but she's nothing like the one for Shade or Soul Screamers. It might also be that TMI is not written in first person, and that makes the transition less obvious (or it could just be the whole mixing up the voices thing)

      Hugs! I miss you!

      Delete
    3. Okay, maybe I'll try TMI again :) Have you tried DIVERGENT? I think the narrator is the best! She fits perfectly for Tris. By the way, to answer your question about the book being on my first spot? Definitely DIVERGENT :) All the way. You don't know how excited and nervous I am right now for the release of Insurgent. I think it surpassed my love for TMI. Maybe because I love Tris way more than Clary (I never did like her though, just the other characters and JACE of course) In Divergent, I love both of the main characters which is A LOT to me. TRIS and FOUR is the awesomest team. Awesomesauce! hehe.

      <3 I miss you too Ron! It's been a while. We'll still do the Soul Screamers Revisits one of these days ok? You still in? :)

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain. I've had those books that I just can't seem to finish too. Hopefully this week. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

    So glad you loved Obsidian!!! (Daemon is so freaking awesome, right?) And The Statistical... is adorable! I love that book too.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you Dani. It's frustrating you know.. I really hope I could finish all my pending books especially those I needed to review for the tours...

      Delete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)