Sunday, May 27, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (33)

TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by 
and April@Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:


I've finished Cassie's The Mortal Instruments book 5: City of Lost Souls and it was AMAZING. As usual, Cassie didn't fail to amuse her readers with her captivating stories that is full of surprising twists, action, suspense, and never-ending heartbreaks. It's another roller coaster ride! I also finished The Selection by Kiera Cass and it was an entertaining read. The story is beautiful and charming and I don't want it to end. There is a love triangle that is enough to make me swoon, and the story is captivating too. I'm just not satisfied with the ending because it seemed that the author gave me a story that is half-finished. I want to know the next thing that will happen to the characters and I want the next book asap. The ending is frustrating but the story is really good. I really liked it. I also finished 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James. It took me a lot of guts to finish the book because I find it a bit disturbing due to lots of s**. But I think it's a nice book to read with your hubby *winks. I read it because my friends over at Starbooks loved it and with all the hype I got super curious. It's good and it's H.O.T. and super S.E.X.Y. I don't know if I'll read the second book though. I think it's suitable for married couple because of the romantic scenes and if you aren't one of the people who enjoy this kind of book, then I don't recommend it. 

MY NEXT WEEK'S TBRIC:

As soon as I finished my review of CoLS and The Selection, then I'll be ready to read Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready. I really can't wait to read it. I just finished listening AGAIN to Shift (Shade #2) just this afternoon and it reminded me how much I truly enjoyed this series. I so love Logan and Zach, Aura and Dylan, and the rest of the Keeley's. I can't wait to see them again in Shine though I'm a little sad knowing that it's the final book. So this would be my next book this week. I also started reading Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. After finishing Shadow Kiss, I became curious about the next book. It's surprising how I suddenly become excited about VA :) I think it's a good thing. 

How's everyone this week? Hope you're enjoying your week and your books!

2 comments:

  1. OOOh... Shine! I really, really want to know what happens with Aura, Zach, and, why not, Logan. I think the mess they are in is waaaaay too big, and I don't know how they're going to solve the situation! Can't wait for your review, April. I hope you'll enjoy it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh!!! Hope you love Shine, can't wait for your review! I am dying to read it!!
    Glad you enjoyed The selection I'm still wanting to read it. About CoLS I can't say anything I'll always think everyone love this book!
    Happy reading.
    XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)