Saturday, June 9, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (35)


TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:
Shine has been two weeks over due. SADLY, I'm still on Chapter 18. So my week was a DISASTER when it comes to my TBRIC. I couldn't get a quiet time to read Shine without interruptions so I decided to set it aside for a while and get back to it once my schedule is ok. I know it's CRAZY, but here's my current reading status as of today:

The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines, Chapter 5. 
Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan, loc 158 of 8630 on Kindle
Clockwise by Elle Strauss, Chapter 3
The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton, loc 295 of 5203  on Kindle
The Rock Star's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy, loc 630 of 4073 on Kindle
Silent Song by Ron C. Nieto, Chapter 12 :)

Not to mention, I also started The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols, Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay, and Ditched by Robin Mellom. See, I told you it was a DISASTER. I've started so many books and haven't finish any of them. Well at least I've read and enjoyed BRIDGE by Jeri Smith-Ready from Enthralled. This is so embarrassing *hides face. I can't find a book that suits my mood, and I'm telling you, it's so frustrating! A doctor told me that I have cumulative stress that equals to super stress. Maybe it's one of the reasons why I couldn't get the right book at the moment. I don't have the mood to read. Did this happen to you before? Or it's just me? 

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:
*Sigh. I still wanna finish Shine so same book AGAIN. 

I hope you DID a LOT better than me last week. What's on your TBRIC today?


6 comments:

  1. WOW! You ARE in the middle of a lot of books... but I getcha. I have to be in the mood to read certain books... or I guess I should say I have to read books that suit my mood. You'll finish it... you'll finish all of them at some point ;)

    Hope you have a great week April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I wish I could do something like that. So many book started! I have to finish a book to start another even though I'm not enjoying that one.
    So, congrats!!! And hope you can FINALLY finish Shine!
    Lovelots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been where you are, starting a bunch of books but not being able to finish any of them. It is frustrating! You'll come out of it though! I really hope you can finish Shine! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't really read multiple books at a time since manghihinayang ako if I don't finish them all, so I just read two-three books at a time. But, I also get you - finding a book to read will depend on your mood. If I don't find a book, I turn to the TV instead, watching reruns of my favorite shows. De-stress first, I guess.

    Still, good luck this week on your TBRIC... just breathe, relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your ability to have so many going at once! I can do two maybe three at a time but they need to be completely different books so I don't accidentally get the storylines confused.

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/06/tbr-intervention-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! I definitely find moments when I can't finish a book, and there seems to be no right book! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get more relaxed and get back in the swing of things :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)