Released Date: March 31, 2011
I see him in my dreams, this mysterious boy.
He comes from
a different time,
a different reality.
But there is something that connects us.
We are supposed to be together--bound by the heart of another. But that's not possible... or is it?
(Book Description from Amazon)
Caitlyn Monahan knows she belongs somewhere else. It's what her dead mother's note suggested, and it's what her recurring nightmares allude to.
Desperate to flee these terrifying dreams--and her small town--she accepts a spot at a boarding school in France. Only, when she arrives, her nightmares get worse.
But then there are her amazing dreams, so vivid and so real, with visits from an alluring, mysterious, and gorgeous Italian boy from the 1500s. Caitlyn knows they are soul mates, but how can she be in love with someone who exists only in her dreams?
Then, as her reality and dream world collide, Caitlyn searches for the real reason why she was brought to this school. And what she discovers will change her life forever.
I just found this book today while browsing Amazon. I was easily drawn to this book, thanks to the beautiful art cover. Now I'm aching to read it, but you see I have TONS on my list right now so I need to set this aside for a while. You may want to check this out for yourself, to see if you'll like it. It has lots of good reviews already. Tell us what you think...


I want to read this! It looks really good ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, I can't recommend it yet. It looks good but I can't say I'm enjoying it. Will post once I'm done with the book. Hopefully soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to your review! :) Too bad you aren't enjoying it. I am still reading the 4th My Blood Approves. I am not crazy about them the way Mariam is, something about the writing style really bugs me. But the story is okay. Wish I liked it more. oh well!
ReplyDelete