Just this afternoon, I told my friends how tired and exhausted I was... and that I apologized for not responding to their posts in a while. Then I received an awesome news from Author & Illustrator Ms. Deirdra Eden Coppel, the beautiful lady behind A Storybook World , telling me I have an award! Yes, an award! and I suddenly felt so energized! =)
Writing book reviews is fun and overwhelming... but being recognized for your work is truly SOMETHING. I cannot thank enough the wonderful people who acknowledge writers and bloggers like us, giving us more reasons to be inspired and feel important.
This post is for Ms. Deirdra, for being so kind and generous to give me the "Best Books Blog Award". I hope I'll be more of a help to you and to others. It's a wonderful feeling to share the love. Thanks so much!



OMGOSH! This is so great! Congratulations! LOVE your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy! Thank you so so much KIM! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Yes, it definitely feels great to know people like your blog and the work you put in is appreciated. You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteThank you TG! =) It really made me feel more inspired...
ReplyDelete