Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesdays (14)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Touching the Surface
Author: Kimberly Sabatini
Publication Date: September 4th 2012
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal

Summary on Goodreads:
Life altering mistakes are meant to alter lives…

When Elliot dies for the third time, she knows this is her last shot. There are no fourth-timers in this afterlife, so one more chance is all she has to get things right. But before she can move on to her next life, Elliot will be forced to face her past and delve into the painful memories she’d rather keep buried. Memories of people she’s hurt, people she’s betrayed…and people she’s killed.

As she pieces together the mistakes of her past, Elliot must earn the forgiveness of her best friend and reveal the truth about herself to the two boys she loves…even if it means losing them both forever. (Add this on your TBR)

Isn't the cover gorgeous? 

13 comments:

  1. the cover is soo pretty!! I cant wait until its out!! Great Pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet April!! great pick!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want it! I want it!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Drool! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including the add to reading list link.... you make it too easy for my already out of control list to grow even more. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! The cover is just gorgeous!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great pickt. Haven't heard about this one.
    And indeed the cover is adorable.

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks great April. Gotta love how the TBR Interventionist places a link to add to your TBR. LOL! The cover is sensational. So...I added it to my TBR. LOL!

    Hope you are having a great day!
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing this book for quite sometime now. It seems really good, totally adding this on my list ;)

    Awesome pick!
    See my WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cover!! and great pick!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. I love this cover! The book sounds very good. I think this is my third time seeing it. Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    I'm doing pretty good!! I haven't talked to you for a while!! I know your busy with family and reading, right? :). Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Sarah Dessen and Elizabeth Scott. I've read Along For The Ride like 14 times in two years. Lol. I'll be re-reading it next week. I'm doing a discussion on Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I will post it on my blog by tomorrow if you would like to read it.

    Keep in touch, April!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the cover totally steals my breath.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover's very nice and the story seems very appealing too. Nice choice!

    Aleksandra from My Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one around and it definitely looks really good!! Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really interested to learn the backstory for this one - sounds interesting!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)