"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials are both fascinating to me. This series is on my top favorites and I can't wait to read the final book soon. There were no dull moments and every turn of events put me on the edge of my seat. If you like dystopian/sci-fi novel, you should check this series.
Happy Wednesday!



I still need to pick up this series. I'm always sooo late! It sounds good though!
ReplyDeleteTia @ Falling For Books
I've heard nothing but great things about this series, not too sure why I haven't read it yet though. Haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by as well! Following back
I need to find the time to check out this series. It sounds so good :)
ReplyDeleteHaven't read this series, but this cover looks pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Thanks for stopping by and also I am a new follower. Great pick, I just bought The Maze Runner at my bookstore yesterday and I can't wait to start reading it.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I had no idea there was a third in this series already! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeletePopular pick!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read this series yet, but hopefully I will get around to it soon. Thanks for stopping by! Following back.
ReplyDelete