TRICK or TREAT!
Hello everyone! It's October! A month from now, we'll be celebrating Halloween! Awesome events are lurking in the blogosphere right now, and more to come, I bet. In celebration of the Halloween, I'm joining different events, and one of those is the 2011 Spooktacular October Paranormal Reading Challenge hosted by Ramblings of A Daydreamer
Since I am joining the October Paranormal Reading Challenge, I may not be able to read the book you voted in my Help Me Pick My Next Read Poll at the moment. I know it's no big deal for you, but I don't want anyone to think (especially those who took time to vote) that I didn't recognize or appreciate your help. But I do thank you all for your time, and I hope you can visit my site again from time to time. This challenge requires at least three (3) paranormal book reviews to enter the giveaway. I'm not a fast reader so I might need to set aside other genre to give way to paranormal novels. This is so exciting and if you want to join us in this challenge, you can visit Marie's website at Ramblings of A Daydreamer to read the rules for this exciting event.
Cheers!


Swerte!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing this challenge, too! Can't wait to see what you read for it...
ReplyDelete