Re-cap your posts for the week
Answer the weekly question
Make sure to link back at the bottom of GReads TGIF Post.
Please check this week's posts on Books4Juliet:
My Answer:
When I saw this question today, 4 blogs immediately popped into my head (so, sorry if I chose only 4). What makes me smile when I see these blogs? Simple. The girls behind these beautiful blogs are close to my heart. They're my FRIENDS, not just here in the blog-o-sphere, but they're my Facebook BFF too. We talk every single day, and they never fail to cheer me up. These girls and the rest of my FBBFF are amazing! I hope you can meet them too!
alphabetically:
IB Book Blogging by Bailey
Dazzling Reads by Natalia
Nox-Invictus by Lee Seth
Reading Angel by Angela

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel @Parajunkee and Alison @Alison CanRead. If you want to join and see how this meme works, be sure to click the image above. Happy Follow Friday!
Check out this week's Feature Blogs:
This Friday's Question:
My Answer:

This week's topic:
What is your favorite type of candy?
My Answer:



Hi & Happy Friday,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the chocolate candies - yummo!
My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-21st-october.html
Have a nice weekend, Sharon
Seeing lots of Xmen picks! I so need to see those movies!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Friday Hops
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Gummy Bears are awesome. Also, Rogue is a very popular choice! Of course she is though, because she's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have always liked Xmen, very cool group of superheros... thanks for stopping by my FF today! Book Savvy Babe
ReplyDeleteRogue is a great answer. I had to google to find someone. Dazzler is from the original comics but she sounded cool. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead.
My Follow Friday
~Kristin
New follower!
ReplyDeleteI always thought Rogue was a cool character.
Here's my FF
New follower here for the hop! I am looking forward to your reviews. I love your blog design.
ReplyDeleteJust hopping through but I picked Rogue as well! Great choice!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
Happy Friday!
- Sarah
Sarah's Shelf
Great choice! I love Rogue. I love her personality and I also love her power!
ReplyDeleteHopping through. I love pretty much anything with chocolate in it. Gummy bears are good. I like sour gummy worms even more.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop