Monday, November 14, 2011

Books to Movies: THE HUNGER GAMES Movie Trailer

Good day everyone! (It's a nice evening for me). I can't wait to share the much-awaited and most-anticipated movie of 2012, THE HUNGER GAMES! This is it guys! Katniss, Peeta and Gale, plus a WHOLE LOT MORE of amazing and remarkable characters. THIS.IS.IT. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Author Suzanne Collins is now on the big screen! If you haven't read the books, I urge you to start reading it now, you won't be disappointed!

Read the BOOKS. Watch the MOVIES. And MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR.

Enjoy!



It always give me chills every time I watch it. Hurry up March!

2 comments:

  1. Dear!! IM SHAKING!!!! holy COW!!! OH GOD! I love it!!!! Im glad you watched it too! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. I'd been looking forward to this, but... honestly? It's even better than my wildest dreams!

    I can't wait for the premiere!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)