Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting On Wednesdays (11)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1)
Author: Michele Vail
Published Date: February 28th 2012 
Published By: Harlequin Teen 
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Summary from Goodreads:
The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird... 

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath. 
Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts. 
Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with. 
To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.

Thanks to my friend Lis of Nox-Invictus for recommending this book.
How about you? What are the books you anticipate most today?

11 comments:

  1. I have recently seen this book around!! Sounds very good my dear! Harlequin Teen is really getting great releases for 2012!! Im so happy! =D

    great pick my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around, too--looks really interesting! For some reason, the cover reminds me of Paranormalcy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of this one! And although I usually steer clear of zombie books, I may give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANT!! NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

    Feel free to check out my WOW
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undeadly looks so awesome. Great choice as I love the cover. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for Undeadly as well! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. The synopsis of this book is AWESOME. Want it, need it. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely going to pick this one up. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. J' adore the cover. Seriously looking forward to this; seriously looking forward to all these awesome 2012 releases!

    Sorry it took so long for me to visit your blog! I'm now following <3

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-last-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the cover looks very pretty! I like it! The story sounds like a good read. Awesome choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)