Saturday, June 23, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (37)


TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by
Dani @ RefractedLight, Ayanami @Whatever you Can Still Betray, and April @Books4Juliet
Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:

Yay! I've finished Silent Song! Thanks to Ron for sharing it to me. I'm trying to avoid giving away too much so you just have to wait for my written review on July 4th, just in time for the Silent Song Blog Tour stop here in my blog. Don't you dare miss it! *winks Ron, you've really done it! I'm so proud of you! 

I also finished Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. And oh my gosh, what an ending! Have you read it? I also finished my review for Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready. Just click click click! :)

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

I'm thinking of reading one of the books below. I couldn't make up my mind so I will just list them here and maybe you can help me choose? Here they go:


Any suggestion?

7 comments:

  1. YAY! Go April! and Ron! :) Glad you had a good reading week this week. Congrats on finishing two books! That's awesome!

    I'm really scared about reading Pandemonium now... the last book kinda broke my heart, and I'm not sure I could go through that again. lol

    And my vote for next week is Falling Under. Quick read and really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Falling Under now and I am so enjoying it! I love Haden and Theia!
      Oh, and Pandemonium. That horrible horrible ending! It is still trying to kill whenever I think about it. Good thing there I'm reading a good book... and it distracts me from thinking too much about Pandemonium. But I hope you'll read. It's so good! :)

      Delete
  2. Falling Under all the way! I can't wait to see what you think of that one :)

    And... yay! I'm so glad you liked the book! Thanks so much for being part of the tour, April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron, I'm reading Falling Under! And I'm really enjoying it! I can't wait to read the rest.

      I'm excited for the tour! I'll get everything ready for my post. Good luck to you! I know you must be nervous but really happy about it. =D

      Delete
  3. Glad you enjoyed Silent Song! I vote for Falling Under or Daughter of Smoke & Bone! I enjoyed both of those a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you enjoyed both books! I want to start Daughter of Smoke and Bone too but I'm enjoying Falling Under and excited to read the next book--Dreaming Awake. Yay yay, I'm glad to find another great book! Thank you.

      Delete
  4. You should read the Daughter of Smoke and Bones!! It's so compelling!! :))

    here's a link to my Book review of Daughter of Smoke and Bones http://bookwormsavenue.blogspot.com/2012/05/book-review-daughter-of-smoke-and-bones.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)