Saturday, August 4, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (43)

TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:


Okaaaaay... So I haven't read Under the Never Sky or Stay With Me, yet. Or any other books I've listed last week. Sorry! Why? Well, because I hardly had time to read since I was too busy with my kid--school, assignments, and now with his Taekwondo class. It's fun and exciting and exhausting, but very fulfilling *smiles.

Anyway, I've finished While It Lasts by Abbi Glines and you can read my review here and I also featured it in My Never-Ending Booknotes.
I'm still trying to finish Dust, and hopefully I'll get to finish it soon. It's a little slow but I'm hoping that it will pick up soon. 

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

I'm still not giving up with Under the Never Sky OR Stay With Me. But I'm also thinking of reading Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. I know that most of you loved it and I am so curious and excited to see it for myself. I really have a good feeling that I will enjoy the book.

That's it for my TBRIC today. How's yours?


1 comment:

  1. I have an ARC of Pushing the limits, and I can tell, I didn't know this book was so good! I hope I can see it, soon!
    And OH-MI-GOOD you're going Taekwondo class!!!! Now, you'll be a really kick ass girl! I have to be scared of you, lol!
    So glad you loved While it last, I still have to read those books.
    Have a nice week!
    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)