Oh yes, I've seen this one!! Definitely peaks my interest! But still remain undecided for some reason! Might wait for a review or two before rushing out to buy it!
I am dying for this book!! The cover is just AMAZING. One of my favourites and the plot sounds absolutely fantastic. Anything that even remotely related to greek mythology in YA and I'm super excited :D
this is one of those books i'd buy just for the cover but the premise sounds good as well. this book may just be a winner, yea? great pick :)
ReplyDeleteplease check out my WoW pick this week.
michelle
The cover is gorgeous. I can't wait to read it as well.
ReplyDeleteOoo, yay! I am SO waiting for this one too, April!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteStop by my WoW
Stop by my WoW
I'm looking forward to this as well. The cover is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMy WOW
Oh yes, I've seen this one!! Definitely peaks my interest! But still remain undecided for some reason! Might wait for a review or two before rushing out to buy it!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I am dying for this book!! The cover is just AMAZING. One of my favourites and the plot sounds absolutely fantastic. Anything that even remotely related to greek mythology in YA and I'm super excited :D
ReplyDeleteHey Juliet! nice to meet you my dear =)
ReplyDeleteyoooooooooo~ I was about to pick this one for my WoW too!! hahahah! great pick! cant wait for it! IM dying for that dress XDDD
http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com
following you back ;)
Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! Old follower here. :) This one is on my books to watch for list. I can't wait to read it. Great choice!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for this one! Everneath's cover is beautiful! And I NEED NOW!!!
ReplyDeleteMy WOW
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
Awesome cover, sounds like a great read, and I can't wait until it comes out! Great pick!
ReplyDeleteAmy's WoW
Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!
stunning cover
ReplyDeleteHope you have an awesome day! Come visit us if you have a chance!!
Crazy Book Slut or Facebook page
An amazing pick and the cover is pretty special too.
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds really good! I'm super excited about it :) The cover is awesome too. Check out my Wow:
ReplyDeleteCrystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
I picked this one a little while back- that cover is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI cannot WAIT for this fabulous book! Great pick :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
Books And Beyond
This one's definitely on my wishlist. I LOVE the cover. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete- April @ From Book to Hooked
Wow this one sounds amazing!! And gorgeous cover'3
ReplyDeleteMy WoW:http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html
I haven't seen this book anywhere but I love the synopsis and the cover! I am adding it to my TBR list right now!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW...Thoughtful Thursday is up!!!
Kristin
Oh yeah! I grabbed your button too!
ReplyDelete:)Kristin