Saturday, March 3, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (21)



TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by 
and April@Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.
MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:

I've finally finished Crossed by Ally Condie and put up my review here.

I also finished If I Can't Have You by Lauren Hammond (my rating = 3 coffee cups). I don't think I'm going to write a review of this book. I just squeezed it in between my readings as an ice breaker :P

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

Honestly, I still don't know what to pick up next among my books... I've been looking at my shelf since this morning but I couldn't decide yet... I'm currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and I think I'll finish it by Monday.

So, my next TBR IC book will depend on my mood after I finish TFIOS. The Soul Screamers and Vampire Academy series are still in consideration though. I'm also thinking of continuing a Sarah Dessen book which I've already started last... uhm... oh well, I can't remember anymore. We'll see...
So how's everybody today? How many books have you read last week?

get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the books this week!
    I'm so glad you liked Crossed, I think I'll read it next week!
    Happy reading and Have a nice day!
    XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Ally Condie's series. I keep hearing such great things about it!

    I want to read that book by John Green. I can't wait to hear what you think.

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/03/tbr-intervention-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished My soul to save and you're already thinking about my soul to keep, lol.

    I still think you should finish the Vampire Academy series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really plowing through Vampire Academy and the Soul Screamers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)