Monday, June 20, 2011

I Miss This When I'm Away

Hello!

The last week has been a busy week for me. I've been away for 3 days, that means NO INTERNET! I was almost on the road so I wasn't able to update my blogs for a while.

Last minute on Friday I decided to go to Miley's concert (Miley Cyrus Gypsy Tour). I asked my hubby to get me some tickets for me and my friend. Luckily he got the last 2 available seats and so we went! It has been an exciting one for me, cos I was able to meet my favorite Hannah Montana in person! Yes I saw her at last! Though I haven't got the chance to take a picture of her and me together, it was a great experience for me. It was a 5 hour drive from home and we got caught on HEAVY traffic (yeah, I thought I couldn't make it on time! I felt like crying!!!). We arrived at the concert ground at 8 pm, thankful that the concert hasn't started yet! I felt exhausted running with a friend just to get there on time. It was exciting and funny at the same time! :) I really enjoyed the concert. Miley is amazing, she's a true performer. I can't get enough of it... I can't believe I've been there! It was 3 am already when I got home,  exhausted but happy. It was incredible, I couldn't hide my happiness!

The next day, we went for another 5 hour drive to attend a wedding. With only 2 hours sleep, we hit the road again. Went home Sunday afternoon and celebrated Father's Day with my hubby and my little one. I know, we travel a lot! :)

Ok, so far... I've been busy updating my site now and I found a few good books to add on my looooong list of books to read (so frustrating when I can't move on to the next book). If you have time you can check those upcoming books I listed on this page. I'm still currently reading Crescendo and I wish I could finish it this week so I can start a new book already. I have lots on my list and I am so so excited for the new books that will come out this coming months... I know it's gonna be worth the wait!

What do you read right now? I hope you're enjoying it. Tell me about it. So sorry I wasn't able to post any update yet, been so busy. Let me hear from you soon. Have a great day!

XOXO April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)