I've been too busy today working on my blogsite :) I'm a bit moody... if you visited my site a few times today, you've noticed probably the sudden change of background and colors. I've changed more than once, I can't seem to find the exact ambiance I wanted for this site. But for now, I'll settle with this one :) I hope you like the new look of Books 4 Juliet.

Yesterday, I put a new outfit for my kindle. I love brown, white, green and sometimes tangerine, yellow and red. But my all time favorites are purple and pink! Maybe you'll notice that when I redesign my site again (hopefully not so soon lol). By the way, I'm still reading Wake Unto Me. I'm halfway through it and hopefully I can get my heart into it so I can finish it already. I'm not enjoying it that much... so I hope later I can do something about it.
What do you read right now? I hope you're enjoying it!
I like the new look :) The pictures of books is a neat idea. I'm reading "Fallen" by Lauren Kate. It's pretty good so far. I'm only about one hundred and fifty pages in or so, though.
ReplyDeleteHi Aimee! Thanks for dropping by! I'm happy you like the new look. I've read Fallen but not the second book (yet). I'm glad you're enjoying it :)
ReplyDeleteI have the same kindle cover.
ReplyDelete