Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Ms. Kristi of The Story Siren. 
Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you want to know how you can join, you may visit IMM Page at The Story Siren's website.


How's your weekend? I've been absent in IMM for a while. I didn't buy or receive any books in the last couple of days (or weeks?!). I'm nearly being proud of myself about that, until I visited the bookstore AGAIN last week! I've been avoiding the book store for one reason: not to buy any more books yet, not until I finished those I have on my shelf (that are gathering dusts for being there in a long time). But then I remember I already pre-ordered some books and they all arrived at the same time! I don't have a choice, right? (Cum'on, you have to agree with me! haha!). So I headed to the bookstore and ended up buying four, all in hardcover.  I left the other two, because my FBBFF Angela of Reading Angel, sent me a SURPRISE GIFT (LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR). She knows that I'm dying to read it, and so she sent me a copy across the miles! She's so so sweet! I'm going to post it when it arrived. I also left A BEAUTIFUL DARK--and now I regret it. I really should have bought that book! Arrgh... Believe me, it's VERY HARD to resist those amazing books that are looking at me straight to the face and luring me to buy them! It took me a lot of power and determination not to give in! lol. Why is it so difficult to control my book craving?!?! Do you feel the same? 

Anyway, here's my IMM for this week:


Click the title to read the summary in Goodreads:

I'm overly excited to read all these books, I can't decide which to read first! I still have a couple of books to finish and I can't wait to devour them all. So many books, so little time....

What's in your mailbox today? 

15 comments:

  1. I really want to read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Great set of books! Happy Reading and Thanks for sharing them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maraaa! I got that last week and can't wait to read it. Awesomeness!

    Hahha, I've been trying not to buy too much lately, but I've still ended up with around two books a week, lol. Now it's slowing though! I hope ;o Enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! You even got a signed copy of Silence?! Very nice! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. LOVED! How awesome that you got a signed copy of Silence. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious about The Death Cure! Hope it is as fantastic as the other books in the series.

    And hurrah for Mara Dyer!

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I really want to get The Death Cure but I have to get The Scorch Trials first! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Silence and Mara Dyer! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo wanting to read Mara Dyer! Need to definitely pick that up soon! :)

    Michele
    IMM | 2 Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for THE DEATH CURE! It totally rocked. Anywho, happy reading, April!!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab set! So cool that you got Mara Dyer. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your current haul! As you know so well, I am obsessed with Mara. I need to read it soon! Now you, Jenny and me all have signed copies of Silence! Yay! I am looking forward to your reviews. I'll get The Death Cure soon. Not sure if my son or I will read it first :) Hope you are enjoying VA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dear!! Im so gald you got the signed copy of Silence too! But my copy os Silence and Mara are matt not shiny =9 where do you live? US? =9

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Everyone! Yup, I'm so excited for Mara and Death Cure and Silence! I heard si many great reviews... Thanks for stopping by!

    Bdw,
    @Natalia - I was about to pay for the paperback copy of Silence and then the lady from the bookstore told me that the hardcover was signed by Becca.. so I bought it instead =)It was matte... the reason why those books are shiny is because of the plastic cover! I make sure to cover my books first before I read them =P lol

    @Kim - yay for Silence! But you and Jenny are the lucky ones! You were actually at the signing! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy all your new reads. I'm excited to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)