Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (10)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along. You just have to:
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesdays is one of my most favorite meme because I get to read exciting teasers from different books that my fellow bloggers are currently reading. It never fail to increase my TBR pile tremendously! ((grin))

So now, for my teaser, something from Hourglass by Myra McEntire. Here it goes...


He bent down, burying his face in my neck. I reached back to grab onto the iron bars behind me to hold myself up. My jacket slipped off my shoulders. I was pretty sure I was on fire, and at that moment I would have sworn that bursting into flame was a glorious way to go.

p.105, Hourglass by Myra McEntire



15 comments:

  1. An exciting teaser - I hope she's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT teaser much?
    Thanks for following :D
    Nice Blog!


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read much young adult but this looks interesting. Thanks for visiting my blog:

    http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intrigued - must admit, I've never heard of this book. Might have to find it now to discover what happened next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adored this book! I'm so dying for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo....I need this book. Immediately. I've been wanting to read it really badly just haven't picked it up yet, but it's one of my top 5 books to read next.

    My Teaser

    Got your email... will be responding shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds intense! altho bursting into flames doesn't sound that glorious to me!

    Trish - MY TT Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oho, a great teaser there! I like the sound of it. ;) I've been wanting to read this for what seems like ages! I seriously need to get myself a copy soon.

    My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic teaser! Hope you enjoy HOURGLASS.
    My teaser is from THE PREDICTEDS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was interested in reading this book before, but now... WOW! You definitely chose an awesome teaser! I might just have to go out and buy this right now...

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. I really want to read that book!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser! Very interesting :D

    My teaser is from Tiger's Curse: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays-4_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Hourglass! Emerson was a great character. I hope you enjoy the rest of it. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow I love this teaser. Need to get to this book.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)