I am so much thrilled to share with you that NYT Bestselling Author Lisa McMann's WAKE Trilogy is optioned for a movie by Paramount Pictures! And what makes me more excited about it is that they're considering MILEY CYRUS for the lead role! :) :) :) I really hope she'll get the role and I'm so excited to find out who they will cast as Cabe! This is awesome, I can't imagine I would be as thrilled as I am right now.
Here's the link of Lisa McMann's website where you can read the news: The Rumors Are True.
For those who haven't read the WAKE Trilogy (Wake, Fade, Gone), you may want to consider checking this out soon. Here's the summary of the first book in the trilogy: WAKE.
Released: December 23, 2008
Published by: Simon Pulse
Summary:
For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime.
She can't tell anybody about what she does -- they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control.
Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant...
She can't tell anybody about what she does -- they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control.
Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant...
You might also want to check the next books on Wake Trilogy:
I've been meaning to read those books. They sound so good! And I hope Miley gets the role, too. I'm a huge fan :)
ReplyDeleteReally? I am a huge fan too! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Wake! I have to get my hands on the sequels! I am interested in seeing how the movie adaptation will go. I never really pictured Miley, but we'll see how she does. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Jane :) Actually, lots of Wake fans are not so happy about Miley getting the lead role. I admit, if I'm not a big fan of her, I might have an opposite reaction. lol.
ReplyDeleteHey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cabe is sexy. I wouldn't blame ya
ReplyDelete