This is the first event I join in, a regular meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Here are my answers for WWW Wednesdays (July 20, 2011):
I'm about to start Heist Society by Ally Carter. I've read great reviews about it, so I'm so excited to read it.
I just finished Unwind by Neal Shusterman, and I am actually starting to write a review. I hope you come and check it out later :)
What do you think you'll read next?
It depends whether I'll end up liking Heist Society or not. If I love it, I'll definitely read Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter afterwards. Otherwise, it's Shadow Demons by Sarra Cannon, Love Story by Jennifer Echols, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, or Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder. I have lots on my list. I choose a book to read depending on my mood :)
Please leave a comment or share your answers (if you don't have a blog), or you may leave your link to your own WWW Wednesdays post. THANKS! :)

#1. I am currently reading Illusions by Aprilynne Pike. It is the third book in her Fairie Series. I am liking it. I can tell we won't be getting closure in this book so there must be more books to come!
ReplyDelete#2. I just finished Matched and really liked it. I am looking forward to Crossed.
#3. I keep changing my mind!!!! I think I am going to read Passion by Lauren Kate. It is the third book of her Fallen Series. I think I am going to finish up some 2nd and 3rd books in series I already have before getting anything new for a while....I have to see how long that lasts:)) haha Probably not very long:)
Kim, me too! I would probably change my mind just before I finish my current book. I just wish I could stick to one book at a time :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the WWW visit! I'll be watching for your review of Unwind. Looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteI just added Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals to my wish list. They look like such fun!
ReplyDeleteShanan (new follower)
http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/
Hello BJ and Shanan! Thanks 4 dropping by! :)
ReplyDelete@BJ-Yes, Unwind is really really good! I love the book.
@Shanan-I started Heist Society last night but my eyes won't cooperate so I slept. lol!