In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Ms. Kristi of The Story Siren. Everyone is welcome to participate. If you want to know how you can join, you may visit IMM Page at The Story Siren's website.
Here are my recent books:
From the bookstore:
The Books Thief by Markus Zusak
Gone (Wake Trilogy, Book #3) by Lisa McMann
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, Book #2) by Ally Carter
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
In my Kindle:
Shadow Demons by Sarra Cannon
I'm currently reading Uncommon Criminals and I plan to read Shadow Demons or Forbidden afterwards. I've finished DELIRIUM a few months ago and I love it, so I grabbed a hardcover copy for my collection.
What's new in your mailbox? Let us know! :) Happy Reading!



I so want to read Forbidden - looks great!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by our blog.
You got some great books this week! The Book Thief is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI want to read Delirium! It sounds like such a good book.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I want to tell you that I have awarded you. You can go over to my blog to check it out :D
Sweet set of books this week. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. I want to read The Book Theif, Forbidden, and Uncommon Criminals. The cover of Shadow Demons looks cool too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!!!
Awesome books! I really need to read Delirium. :) I hope you enjoy all of these!
ReplyDeleteGreat set! I have Delirium but haven't gotten to it yet. I really want to read Uncommon Criminals and Forbidden. New follower!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
I loved Delirium! Great haul! Thanks for stopping by earlier to check out my IMM.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Forbidden! I SO need to read Delirium!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my IMM!
Great books! I loved Delirium and Uncommon Criminals! I also bought The Book Thief this week.
ReplyDeleteLoved Uncommon Criminals! I've been very curious about Forbidden, I need to just pick it up and give it a shot I suppose!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by My Mailbox.
thanks for stopping by my in my mailbox!!
ReplyDeleteThe Book Thief is one of my all time favorite books!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
sarah@catchingbooks
Wow! You got some super awesome books this week :) I have only read the Lisa McMann book but all the other ones sound so good! Happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteGreat collection April...actually found "Delirium" in my local 2nd hand shop...was thrilled as I had it on hold @ my local library, yet to be available...enjoy. New follower :D
ReplyDeleteThe Book Thief is awesome! Enjoy! And thanks for stoppin' by. :0)
ReplyDelete