Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#2)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along. You just have to:

Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with your answer (if you don't have a blog),
or you can leave us your own Teaser Tuesday link so we can visit and see your answers on your post.

Happy Teaser Tuesday everyone!

21 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the tone of your teaser. :)

    Here's my Teaser from Deep Deception! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read the first book. The teaser is great.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    Check Out My Giveaway While You Are There

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds great, a nice teaser!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least she seems to know her own limitations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this series, and I'm waiting to get my hands on the latest book :)

    My teaser is from a crime fiction thriller:
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny - I've heard great things about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, can't wait to see what Kat's done now! Almost done with Heist Society, but I have to wait for Uncommon Criminals from the library--16 people ahead of me :(

    Thanks for following me, I'm following you now, too. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good, great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read this series yet but I do need to break down and get it I love the covers for them.
    Very cute name for your blog by the way I'm a new follower and noticed your kind of a new blogger if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. ~Happy Reading~

    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my eye on this series...it looks so tempting!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome teaser! I'm so excited for more Kat/Hale drama. Love those two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh I love this series. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, very interesting teaser! I don't think I've heard about this one, but I hope it's good!

    My teaser can be found here! From the first page! Hooked me right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser! Hale and Kat are driving me insane! Just get together already!!! :P

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book looks so interesting. Great tease.
    My TT http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser!!!! I loved this book and you picked a great line ;) Hale is a great character :)
    Thanks for stopping by My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really awesome teaser! Makes me want to go grab the book and start reading to find out what's going on.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Molli
    http://www.onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hale <3! I love the teaser. This series is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks everyone for dropping by! I hope I didn't missed out anyone on my blogitty-hop! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)