Monday, August 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Ms. Kristi of The Story Siren. 
Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you want to know how you can join, you may visit IMM Page at The Story Siren's website.


I only got four books:

HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire
WILDEFIRE by Karsten Knight
POSSESSION by Elana Johnson (DONE)
FOREVER by Maggie Stiefvater

Among the four books, this one is the most special to me... you can see why =) This was sent to me by one of my FB-BFF Kim Mathwig all the way from Minnesota, USA! She sent it to me signed by one of my most favorite author Maggie Stiefvater! =)


(Thanks again so much Kim!)


What's in your mailbox today?

6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about all four of those books. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Leslie
    WorkingfortheMandroid IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Only read Forever from your collection! Congrats on the signed copy! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely interested in reading Hourglass! Happy reading!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, you have three I'm wanting. I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Here's what I got if you'd like to see:

    http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice set of books this week. I really need to read Forever. I hope the story ends on a good note.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)