This is regular meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Even though it makes my to-read list longer and longer, I love these blog hops. I need to add Blood Red Road to my list!
ReplyDeleteMe too Susan! My TBR list keeps on piling up! :) Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteOooh! Blood Read Road! That one looks so good! I've also heard a lot of good things about Forbidden. Hope you'll enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I meant Blood RED Road. Not Read xD
ReplyDeleteForbidden..you have piqued my curiosity...will have to be on the lookout for your review. Tried to follow but had trouble with GFC, will try on another day. Love your layout.
ReplyDeleteForbidden definitely caught my eye, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog visit! :)
Forbidden sounds good! :D Waiting on your review on it.
ReplyDeleteBecame a new follower. :)
I am a little late responding to this post but wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for the follow. I love you blog. It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI keep wondering if I will like Blood Red Road. It's nice to know you like it.
Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead
PS - Stop by my blog for a SPECIAL SURPRISE!
ReplyDeleteKristin @ Better Read Than Dead