This is regular meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Here are my answers for WWW Wednesdays (August 31, 2011):



Great books! I'm actually reading Beautiful Disaster. It's good so far. I also need to read Vampire Academy and The Book Thief too!
ReplyDeleteTia @ Falling For Books
i really want to read forgotten its been on a lot of blogs as a ARC.
ReplyDeletehttp://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_31.html#links
it was hard for me to get into Forgotten.
ReplyDeletenew follower!
Our WoW
I've never read any of the "Wolves of Mercy Falls" books but I heard they are really good.
ReplyDeleteGuess what! I have given you more awards over at my blog. Go check em' out! :D
ohh, Along for the Ride and Vampire Academy are two awesome choices. I say Along for the Ride because once you start reading VA you'll most likely get hooked and have to burn through the entire series! Great choices though =) New Follower!
ReplyDeleteKristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
Thanks everyone for your visit and your comments!
ReplyDeleteTia, I've heard a lot of good things about Beautiful Disaster, my two FBBFF have already finished that book and they both loved it.
Melissa, Sash and Em, I've been seeing Forgotten in a while now and it looks good. I took a peek on the first page and it seems good to me. I hope to read it soon =)
Aimee, wow! another award for me? you love me so much I can tell =) Thank you! oh, you should read Wolves of Mercy Falls, I think you'll gonna like them. Start with Shiver, it's really good =) I'll be heading to your blog in a few minutes =)
Kristan, thank you for your suggestion. I think so too... VA has lots of books already and it will take me a few days maybe a month to finish all of them. Thanks for the follow! =) I'm going to check out your site now!