Hello TMI Fans! Tha GRAND FINALE of YA Crush Tourney is on! Have you voted? If not, you have to do so! Jace is up against Zachary of Jeri Smith-Ready's Shade Trilogy. Jace is currently on the lead, and we might as well keep on voting so he sure wins the 1st YA Crush Tournament.
Vote for Jace now at YA Crush Tourney at The YA Sisterhood and post about it in your Twitter or Facebook, or in any manner you can link to. Then visit Casssandra Clare's blog and post your link so she 'll know that you've voted.
And here's more! Cassie has promised the following for those who will vote for Jace:
The ARCs should be out in 3 weeks or so, and they are making only a limited amount — maybe a hundred — and this is the last time I'll have ARCs for a book, so this is a collector's item. :) All you have to do is
1) vote for Jace http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2011/08/grande-finale-jace-vs-zachary-match-24.html
2) post somewheres during *my* overnight about the contest in a manner you can link to and that is time-stamped between 8pm and 8am American Central Standard Time) (11am to 10 Aussie time, etc, I'll figure it out)about the contest, link to it, and ask people to vote for Jace
3) post the link here — if you post anonymously, give me some handle by which I can identify you in case you win, even if it's Goldidoodle Thisteldean
4) Profit! Well, more like "Maybe win an ARC and be one of the few people in the world who get to read this book early!"
Cool, right? Now go spread the news. And the link.
*Contest open to anyone in the world who cares to post between 8pm and 8am central
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ok and there's more! Go check out VLC Photo Blog and enter your link there for other awesome giveaways! I'm sure you don't want to miss this chance....
Who doesn't want an ARC of The Clockwork Prince?!?! Let's go vote and spread the news!!! I just did! Good luck everyone! Have a Happy YA Crush Tournament!
Thanks to The YA Sisterhood for this awesome event, and to Cassandra Clare for the TMI and for bringing us Jace!

Congrats on the Team Jace victory!! I was Team Kilt all the way, but I knew it would be near impossible to beat Jace and Cassie Clare's fans. Thankfully I like Jace as well, so I can enjoy all the teaser prizes anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteIt was a very close match! I haven't read Shade and now I'm dying to! I am so curious about Zach... I'm sure he's a total hunk, otherwise he wouldn't be competing with Jace on the final tournament. I was so nervous yesterday! lol! That was FUN ;)