This is regular meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




The Book Thief is one of my all time favourite books. It is a very sad story but a beautiful one - very clever too I thought, writing from the perspective of death. I hope you're enjoying it though!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays_17.html
Hey! Shade sounds good!
ReplyDeleteMine is all pixies, dragons and demon lovers. ;)
Wednesday @ For the Love of Reading!
They all sound good, lol. The Book Thief is on my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: House Millar - WWW
Aine
Nice picks! Adding to my ever-growing TBR list..
ReplyDeleteNew follower here :)
Shade is excellent! I really enjoyed it, lots of originality. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy WWW!
Great reads! I've just added the Shade series to my TBR pile - it sounds like my kind of book. Thank you for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sad to say I've never read "The Book Thief" but I've heard good things about it. Happy reading this week!!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to read The Book Thief.. I've heard it's good!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WWW Wednesday!
Shade looks good, I hope you enjoy it. I see you finished Gone, I'm heading over to read your review now.
ReplyDeleteHere's my WWW!
I love the unusual narration style for The Book Thief. New Follower. Check out my WWW Post
ReplyDeletehttp://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday-817.
Beautiful Blog!
THANKS EVERYONE for dropping by!
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying The Book Thief and I really think it's a beautiful story. I hate to set it aside for a while, but I'm also reading Shade, which is VERY GOOD and IM LOVING it already!
Bdw, I'm heading to your sites now... Thanks again for stopping by!
xoxo, april
Enjoy your upcoming reads. These are amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/