
Today is my 30th Birthday (still feeling 19) and also my first birthday as a book blogger. I've been so blessed by God in so many ways--loving family and relatives, great friends and followers. I will never again be in my 20's and for me it marked a whole new life, a turning point, a new beginning...
As I turn 30 today, I want to celebrate it with you--my friends and fellow readers. I wouldn't be here without your continuous love and support. I wish to give back and thank all of you for your visits, comments, follows and most of all your friendship. You've all been a truly wonderful blessing to me. Thank you for bringing so much joy in my life.It's just a small giveaway but I'm hoping that you'll like it. I am giving one amazing book for one awesome reader. He/she can choose ONE BOOK from the list of my MOST FAVORITE BOOKS. I picked four of my most favorite series (randomly arranged) written by four of my most favorite authors. Each book/series came from my four favorite genre.
Divergent Trilogy
by Veronica Roth


Shade Series
by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Mortal Instruments
by Cassandra Clare





Anna and the French Kiss,
Lola and the Boy Next Door
by Stephanie Perkins
If in case you already have all the books mentioned above, or if you already read and loved them like I did, I'm giving you another option to choose from.
You can pick any book listed in my Caffeinated Books tab.
You'll find my most favorite books there. I hope you can find something you really like. :)
You can pick any book listed in my Caffeinated Books tab.
You'll find my most favorite books there. I hope you can find something you really like. :)
To enter the giveaway, simply fill up Mr. Rafflecopter below :) This is open to International readers/followers where The Book Depository ships. Giveaway is until April 30th 2012. Good luck!
Thank you for coming here today as I celebrate my birthday. It means so much to me.
God bless you all in many ways and in every ways! Love much :)





Happy 30th Birthday April! What an awesome milestone. I am so glad you are in my life! I love you so! <3
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't answer the question! My most awesome birthday was when I turned 12. I got to have a sleepover with all my friends and we ate pizza and junk food all night!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You still remember that! That was ages ago, I guess :P hehe. Love you Kim! Thank you for coming into my life =) You're an awesome friend. <3
DeleteHaha! Such a funny lady! <3
DeleteHey April! Happy 30th Birthday!! xo
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you Danielle! xoxo too!
DeleteThe best birthday I had was when I was in 4th grade. I had my birthday at a rollerskating rink! And I got my new glittery pink bike!
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th Birthday April! I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness <3
ReplyDeleteMy most memorable birthday was my 22nd - it was spent with my boyfriend at the time (now husband) family and friends on a Sydney Harbour cruise followed by dinner and dancing. I was spoilt rotten this day which is probably why it is the one I still vividly remember.
Have a wonderful day & thank-you for the amazing giveaway.
x Sharon @ Obsession with Books
Happy Birthday April!!!
ReplyDeleteThe memorable birthday that comes to mine was my 26th birthday. It was Easter and I was 3 days overdue with my first child. I thought my water was leaking so we went to the hospital, but it was a false alarm. So no baby on my birthday, just a very pregnant birthday girl celebrating Easter. Not necessarily my favorite but definitely memorable :)
Happy birthday! I'm only 16 so I don't have a whole lot of birthdays to look back on. I can't think of my happiest one, but they've all been good! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, April! Thank you for sharing your special day with all of us!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite birthday was probably my 16th. I've never been one to like big parties or anything, so my Mum let me invite some friends and we went to Phoenix (about a 4 hr drive from my small hometown), stayed in a nice hotel and went to an amusement park thing. Tons of shopping and eating out also took place (all chaperoned, of course). I had a blast!
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
Happy Birthday, April!
ReplyDeleteI can't really think of a specific birthday. However, I can share this:
When I was in college and I was rooming in a dorm, my family always sent a package of food - fiesta fare - since my hometown fiesta is only two days before my birthday. On the day the package arrives, it was as if my roommates and I were having our own fiesta.
Thank you for the giveaway!
Happy Birthday. I turn 30 later this year too!
ReplyDeleteMy happiest birthday was my 12th when I was taking to see Les Miserables in London for the first time. It is still my favourite show.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I honestly can't remember which birthday was the best ever! Although I do remember when I turned Sweet 16, on the 16th of the month--making it an extra special birthday, I had a cold. So yeah, not a good memory I guess!
ReplyDeleteBut other than that all my bdays have been pretty good! Hope your bday will be awesome!
Happy Birthday my beautiful friend!! <3
ReplyDeleteAll my birthdays were fabulous, but I think 17 was probably my favorite, I had about 20+ friends stay over and we had a campfire and all the guys and girls stayed up late and hung out and goofed off and it was just a blast and a big party :)
PS, I'm staying at 19, so you can as well you know ;)
Happy birthday! My favorite brithday was probably last year. When i turned 15. it was amazing!!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, april and thanks for holding a giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHmm. I think the only birthday ive celebrated that made me genuinely happy was when i turned seven. Why? Because I had two cakes. :)
btw, this is jahzeel. i forgot to include my name there ^
ReplyDeleteOverall, I don't like my birthdays. It seems like I'm always let down but the year I turned 20 was different. I was still in college and had a wonderful apartment with an even better roommate. She and all my friends (and now husband) through me a HUGE surprise birthday party. What I remember of it was complete awesomeness. LOL
ReplyDeletePS - I stopped having birthdays at 29, so your older than me now. LOL.
Thanks for the Giveaway and happy birthday!
~Kristin
Happy Birthday! I hope this year is a good one. :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't remember too much about my birthdays as far as which one was the best. My 8th wasn't too cool because I lost most of the games we played. LOL. My 21st, though was pretty fun because I went with a bunch of friends from college and we all went out to dinner and I had a blast.
You know, my hubby said I could stay 25, so I'm going to stay 25 for a while. ;-)
I don't know! I think all my birthdays have made me happy.....It'll probably my last birthday.....my friends put their money together to buy me something....so sweet <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway,
Sam :)
April! Happy 30th Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! :D
ReplyDeleteMy happiest birthday was my seven birthday. It was at my local park. All my friends were there and we had the whole park to ourselves. All day running around. I got great presents and delicious cake. :D It was a great day.
My happiest birthday would be when I was 3yrs old... what made it special is that because I have my family with me. I barely can't remember it but I still have picture on my album and it seems like reliving it whenever I see the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday April! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed my birthday this year. I got to spend a great day with my friends. :)
Happy birthday! Hope your day is a good one filled with awesome people. I love ALL of those books! <3 Shine is sooo good by the way! Also, I cannot wait to read Insurgent!
ReplyDeleteIt was when I got my first kitten. I had wanted one forever.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
I've liked all my birthdays because all of them have been spent with the people I love most. With them no matter my age they make me feel loved and young at heart.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday April, welcome to the 30's!! Have an awesome day!!
ReplyDeleteMy happiest birthdays have been with my family by my side (they are an ocean away at the moment...)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Happy birthday! *cheers*
ReplyDeleteI don't have one birthday that stands out in my head above all of the others. But so long as I have friends and family near so celebration can ensue, I'm happy. :)
My first birthday with my brand new baby girl. 17 years ago. Here come the tears...
ReplyDeleteOn my 6th birthday my Grandmother gave me a wish. Anything I wanted, within reason. Choosing was not easy. I finally chose a pair of red, patent leather Mary Janes.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday!!!how was it?I hope you had a blast:)
ReplyDeleteAll of my birthdays are happiest birthdays to me because i get to spend them with my family & friends!!
And birthdays themselves are special,right??(the word birthday had some magic in it) ;)
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteMy happiest birthday was actually my thirtieth because I spent the day bowling with my family and just hanging out having a good time :) Thank you for the fantastic giveaway!!!
Happy birthday and thanks for the giveaway! It's awesome! I would love to win either a copy of City of Lost Souls or Insurgent. Both of them sound so amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeing only 16, I can't really remember what I did on most of my birthdays. Usually, it's just cake and presents because I don't want to make it a big deal. Nonetheless, they were fun, happy days.
I'm not a huge fan of birthdays, so I can't remember anything super-special going on. But last year a friend of mine baked me huge cake and put 30 candles on it. That was sweet and super-unexpected.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
I really cant remember the last time I had fun on my birthday. I usually get depressed I am a year older but I have fun for other 364 days.
ReplyDeleteI've never had a birthday worth remembering, they were all just normal days for me ^^'
ReplyDeleteI will always remember my 20th birthday because I recieved the best present ever. My son was born 3 weeks before. He was the most beautiful baby with big blue eyes & a head full of dark blond wavy hair. All 6#12oz of him slept through the night the very 1st night home. God most definately gave me the best birthday present ever. ;-)
ReplyDeleteA few years later I recieved my best Christmas gift ever. My second son was born 3 weeks before Christmas. I do recieve some awesome gifts from God don't I?
Probably my 16th birthday because I got my driver's license. That was a lot of years ago.
ReplyDeleteMy happiest birthday ever was with my cousins when I was about 8. My parents rented a hotel room for a night and we felt all fancy :)
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite Birthday would have to be my 12th (or was it 11th? It's been a while, haha) - my mother let me skip school and took me shopping. We had so much fun that day, it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! :)
happy birthday! I had a great one this year at the Bologna children's book faiR!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite birthday was my 17th birthday, because I got to go to San Francisco with my Art & Culture club. I got to spend an entire week having fun and experiencing so many new things.
ReplyDeleteYeah :) This year's birthday :) I was with my friends from childhood and the ones from my university and I was really happy to finally be able to be with both of the groups :) :)
ReplyDeleteWhan I was 10 I had a great party. It was at McDonalds so you can imagine! Everybody had fun and ate a lot ^^
ReplyDelete@Tibiux
I'm not sure if I could say one birthday stuck out more than the rest. They were all really good! My 21st, however, was my most memorable because it was my 21st.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! May the years ahead be filled with many more blessings!!
ReplyDeleteMy dear April,
ReplyDeleteIt's been a while since I havent been around here. I was away due to my finals at school but Im finally back. Im so sad I didnt know about your birthday before sniff! but I guess is better late than never. So, I wish you a super awesome belated happy birthday!!! sniff!! I hope you had a beautiful day with your lovely son and family <3 and btw, you SO DONT look 30! I thought you were like 24 or something! holy cow! do you sleep on a fridge or something? you sure you are not a Vampire? XDD
Also, thanks you so much for this great giveaway! but it should be us sending you books, not the other way around XDDDD lol.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear =)
take care!!! muah!!! ^.^
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th Birthday. I remember my 30th it was the year I decided I was going to be 28 instead lol. Didn't want to reach 30 and 31 was even worse because then I had to admit I was in my 30s. Hopefully you deal with it better than me. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah so I didn't answer the question lol so I had to re-comment. My happiest birthday was probably my 19th. I was in the Marines stationed in Cherry Point and I was really careful about my leave because I was not about to spend my birthday working. So anyway I had the week off for leave and I'd made sure to contact my little group of friends who at that point had scattered all over but everyone made sure to come home that week. One of my closest friends at the time had a birthday the day before mine and the other had one the following month but I couldn't get leave for both as you only get so much leave. Anyway we all came home and I drove my spiffy brand new car which was the first I ever own and was only spiffy for another month because the following month I totaled it. Anyway the four of us went to Darien Lake for the day which was a Six Flags park at the time. We had a blast on the road trip and the park. Got pulled over by a cop for speeding and got let go because I was in the Marines and what a responsible girl I was for serving my country so it must have been just a mistake that I was speeding that one time. So no ticket yay! And we did silly things like get our pictures taken with the people in cartoon characters costumes. I remember Taz or whoever was inside that costume, grabbed my butt. I'd like to imagine that the person in the costume was a male model in disguise, not some creepy old guy hitting on a teenager. It probably wasn't but the experience was certainly amusing. What was great about that birthday was that even though we'd all been out of high school over a year and gone our separate ways we could all still get together and it was like even though everything had changed nothing had changed.
My most awesome birthday was when I turned 12. I traveled in Japan :D
ReplyDeleteHmm, probably my 15th birthday. My dad had moved away a year before and he had said he couldn't come to my party but he showed up and surprised me BIG TIME. It was pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway!
last year for my 19th birthday my best friend made me an exact replica of the harry potter cake in the first film it was amazing and Delicious! and also all my amazing friends came round and we had a really good party!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a FABULOUS birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteTo be honest I can't really remember one special birthday. That sounds really sad, but I tend not to do anything big for my birthday. One really fun one I remember is when my Mom took the day off work and we spent the day together, like we went mini-golfing and out for lunch, etc. I've had a lot of good days.
Thanks for the giveaway! =)
:) have a marvelous birthday!
ReplyDeleteI think one of my favorite birthdays was when I was in france and just hanging out.
I also really liked Anna and the french kiss!
thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite birthday was my 16th birthday because my friend gave me a surprise and it's fun.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite birthdays are my birthdays as a kid when I still had fun playing with my friends, running around like crazy banshees. :) I don't like celebrating my birthdays anymore. :(
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
i think it would be my 7th birthday since it's celebrated with my whole family, relatives, classmates and friends. Special because on tha day, many people are present! They are celebrating with me! :) I could feel that I'm not alone. :)
ReplyDeleteMy best birthday had to be 8th birthday party, it was held a local Mcdonalds that had one of those giant indoor playscapes (it no longer has it) and my mother not to let anyone in my whole grade school class feel left out allowed me to invite my entire class! Not to mention that I had cousins coming from both sides of my family. I think in total according to my parents there was atleast 50 kids! It was one of the best parties of my life we had so much full with the playscapes and videogames, Ronald McDonald showed up, balloon animals/face painting it was one of the best days ever for me! After that of course my parents said never again...at least until my sweet sixteen but that was really low keep compare to that...only 30 people(not including family) XD
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th birthday ate April!
ReplyDeleteI think my most memorable birthday would be my 7th. My parents did it 'debut' style and I felt like a princess! My gown was based on the Sleeping Beauty doll my dad bought me and everyone in my family (mom and dad's side), my classmates and friends were all there so I think it was my best birthday so far.
It's pretty late but I still wanna greet you with a massive Happy Birthday! :D
ReplyDeleteHmmm. My most memorable birthday would be my 12th. 'Cause during that day I got loads of awesome gifts, including something that is really important to me. So yeah, that's pretty much it. Nothing grand. But yep, really memorable to me. Haha.
Thanks for the giveaway! :)
- Noely Jeleen
I think it probably was my 25 birthday, I had been feeling pretty bad lately and my family and friends all gather to be with me, more than their gifts their presence and their love was the best feeling in the world!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! and thanks for the giveaway!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite birthdays was my 18th birthday last to last year.It was a memorable one.
Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I remember on my 23rd birthday I was about 4 months pregnant and my husband tried so hard to make my birthday really special he filled all these baloons with cute messages and presents that went along with the cute poems he wrote for me!!! It was an awesome birthday and if you knew my husband you would know that this was a very rare thing for him to put so much time into doing something for me!!!
Happiest birthday? I think it was my 30th, instead of having a party and getting presents, I celebrated it painting the house! I mean, the house needed painting so badly and my folks just couldn't find people to do it so I volunteered. My mom went to buy all the stuff needed and me and my sisters did all the work. It was exhausting but I felt glad that instead of getting something I could give something, kinda my way to thank God I still live to the age of 30 :D
ReplyDeleteBtw, happy 30th birthday to you too! Hope you have a blast :)
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteActually, I don't remember any specific one. Probably the ones where I got what I wanted and where no one was in a bad mood. :)
my 16th birthday. My boyfriend gave me 16 roses :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! Selamat Ulang Tahun
Happy 30th! I can't really remember any that really stand out to me. Although any before I started teaching where I teach now. We've had parent teacher conferences on my birthday for the past 13 years!
ReplyDelete