Have you READ, ENJOYED, LOVED the SHADE Series by Jeri Smith-Ready?
Are you a #TeamKilt? How much do you love Logan and Zach? Have you missed Aura? You probably miss the whole gang like I do! I love love love the #SHADEboys and Aura, and Dylan, and Megan, and Siobhan and Mickey... So while waiting for the release of the final book, you might as well join the SHINE Pre-Release Party at Kilt & Keeley!
Plus, if you pre-order SHINE, you can enter the SHINE Pre-Order Giveaway where you can win THE PROGRESSIVE GRAND PRIZE (see details here).
And not only that!
EVERYONE who sends in their pre-order will get an *EXCLUSIVE* ZOGAN trading card!
Sorry for the annoying watermarks. We just want to keep it safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)