My Never-Ending Booknotes features my favorite lines/dialogue/quotes from the books I already finished or currently reading. I'm going to post every Wednesday, and if you want to share your favorite quotes, please feel free to do so. I would be so happy and excited to read them. Who knows, we might have the same favorites! :)
My NEBN today is from one of my favorite books, HAVEN by Kristi Cook. It is the first book in Winterhaven Series. MIRAGE, the second book is already available for purchase and download. Have you read this book yet? Don't miss it, it's really good! One of my favorite Paranormal Romance book ever. And you have to meet Aidan (swoooon). Enough said *wink.
![]() |
| Add to TBR |
by Kristi Cook
"Soon enough I'll tell you what you want to know--if you don't see it first, that is. And then I'll lose you, just like that." I saw pain flit across his face, and I felt it too--his pain.
"You won't lose me," I said, taking a tentative step toward him. Despite my anger, despite everything, I felt an overwhelming urge to comfort him. "No matter your secrets are, no matter how terrible you think you are, you won't lose me."
He reached for my shoulders and drew me against his chest. "I'll make sure to remind you that you said that, okay? When you're running away from me as fast as you can."
Have some favorite quotes or lines to share?


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)