Saturday, September 8, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (48)


TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:


I am finished with Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen and I really liked it. I'm not satisfied with the ending though and it feels like there is something lacking in the story. But nevertheless, it was such a great read for me and once again, Sarah Dessen didn't let me down. I love her stories and I'm sure that I'll come back for more. I'm giving it a 4/5 coffee cups rating. My review will be up this week, I hope.

I also started Callum and Harper but wasn't able to continue 'cos I've found a copy of Every Day by David Levithan in the bookstore the last time we went out malling. So...

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. 

Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.With his new novel, David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.
Every Day by David Levithan will be my commitment this week. The summary is wow and I heard a lot of good things about this book. I'm a bit scared about the ending though... because they said it's unexpected and emotional. Gosh, I'm not even sure if I am ready for a heartbreaking ending, but I am so curious about the story and how David Levithan pulled this off.

So how's your TBR pile? How many books did you read? I hope you did better than me this week. Have an awesome weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed Lock & Key, even though you didn't particularly like the ending. :\

    Every Day does have a very interesting premise, and I'll be interested in what you think of it!

    Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day sounds more than amazing!!!
    I hope you like it and I hope I can read it soon as well.
    Well, let me tell you.. YOU had a better week than mine!! So, here the shame is all mine!
    Hope you have a very awesome happy reading!
    Xo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)