Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (#2)


This is regular meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Here are my answers for WWW Wednesdays (July 27, 2011):



Please leave a comment and share your answers (if you don't have a blog), or you may leave your link to your own WWW Wednesdays post. Thanks! HAPPY WWW Wednesdays!

6 comments:

  1. New Follower. I have heard good things about Love Story. Both of the other two look very good too.

    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing Blood Red Road all over the blogisphere, I am going to have to check that one out. I will be anxious to hear what you thought of it. And I so want to read Love Story.

    Here is my WWW http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2011/07/www-wednesdays-july-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those, but they all look interesting!
    Thanks for the WWW visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!
    Blood red Road looks good, How are you liking it?
    ~Marjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marjie, Blood Red Rode is one of the best book I've read. So intense and emotional at the same time :) Thanks also for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)