Saturday, January 14, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (14)


TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by 
and April@Books4Juliet 

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.


MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:
I'm not done with Blue Sky Days but I finished Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi last night (Yay!) and I'm so glad that I read it. I'll be posting my review soon. As promised, here's my review of New Girl by Paige Harbison.
THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:
For this week's TBRIC, I will continue with Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry. I'm also considering these books that has been waiting on my bookshelf for a while now and has been always included in my TBRIC books-to-choose-from list :) Yet, I won't promise anything since I also got Clockwork Prince, Remembrance, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Soul Screamers Vol.1 waiting to be devoured. I hope I can read at least two books these week and be able to write my pending reviews. 2012 started quite well, but my reading is still kinda slow and unproductive. How about you guys?

You can also grab the Linky Code here: get the InLinkz code



7 comments:

  1. Yay! you finished Shatter me yeaterday night, just like me!
    Wow! this week you have amazing books to pick. Hope you read a lot and enjoy!
    Happy weekend and happy readind!
    Xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm so glad to read you liked Shatter Me, April! I'm worried that it might be a little like Touch, from Jus Accardo, which is why I've not paid much attention to it... but I'll be looking forward to your review!

    Ohh... Your incoming reading week promises to be amazing! Clockwork Prince, Remembrance (you really need to read that one, I think, it's super quick too!)Soul Screamers... It's going to be great, no matter what you choose!

    By the way, are you joining up for the Soul Screamer reading challenge? I'm considering it, but I've got so much stuff on my plate... Maybe if I do it with a friend I'd be more motivated!

    I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Reading!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so glad you liked Shatter Me! It's been on my shelf and I have kind of been avoiding it. Maybe I'll read that one next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked Shatter Me!!! I love that book!!!!!! :) And it wont matter what book or books you read in the next week out of all the ones you listed becuz I'd like to hear your thoughts on everyone of them. Lol.

    XOXO,
    Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books on your TBR! I am so glad you loved Shatter Me! I am looking forward to your review of Blue Sky Days. Hope you gets lots of reading in this weekend. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met Tahereh Mafi last night and now I cannot wait to read her book!

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-addict-attends-dark-days-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing Shatter Me... as amazing as most people say? And I totally vote for The Clockwork Prince. I LOVED it... but as you know I'm a total fangirl. lol. Good luck this week, hope you find your reading groove again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)