Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Ms. Kristi of The Story Siren. 
Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you want to know how you can join, you may visit IMM Page at The Story Siren's website.

I didn't posted my IMM for the last couple of weeks--too busy. So this week, I've realized that it's been a while since my last IMM post, and I really want to share with you the books that I've got, received and won for the last couple of weeks that I've been absent. Here they are:

Books I've WON: 
Parallel by Claudia Lafeve  (from Kristi of  The Book Faery & Kismet Book Touring)
Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout (from Angela of The Reading Angel)
Remembrance by Michelle Madow (from the Author herself: Michelle Madow)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (from Natalia of Dazzling Reads)

Books I've Bought:
Hallowland by Amanda Hockings (Kindle) 
Between by Cyndi Tefft (Kindle)
Crossed by Ally Condie (Hardcover)
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (Hardcover)

Books I've Received from NetGalley:
The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal
A Marriage Carol by Chris Fabry & Gary Chapman
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey
Halflings by Heather Burch

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to read 'Half-Blood' -- I've heard such great things about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembrance and Hallowland have such beautiful covers! I hope you enjoy these awesome books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Great haul April! I hope you like Remembrance it's so cute!! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I just finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I really liked it. It is full of twists and turns and has a couple different POV's. It really kept me interested. I've had Half-Blood and Hollowland on Kindle app for a while . I need to get to them. I have The Lifeguard on my 2012 YA CC list. I am looking forward to your reviews. (I also want to get Crossed and The Pledge :) I want, I want! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Half-Blood sounds excellent. I really need to read it soon! Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got New Girl too. It looks really good. I want The Pledge too. Great books. I'll be doing IMM next weeks. Nothing good this week. LOL!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is a fabulous mailbox!
    Hope you love-love-LOVE each and every single one of these!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)