"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1)Author: R.L. LaFeversPublication Date: April 3rd 2012Publisher: Houghton Mifflin HarcourtGenre: Young Adult, Paranormal, HistoricalSummary on Goodreads:Why be the sheep, when you can be the wolf?
Seventeen-year-old Ismae escapes from the brutality of an arranged marriage into the sanctuary of the convent of St. Mortain, where the sisters still serve the gods of old. Here she learns that the god of Death Himself has blessed her with dangerous gifts—and a violent destiny. If she chooses to stay at the convent, she will be trained as an assassin and serve as a handmaiden to Death. To claim her new life, she must destroy the lives of others.
Ismae's most important assignment takes her straight into the high court of Brittany—where she finds herself woefully under prepared—not only for the deadly games of intrigue and treason, but for the impossible choices she must make. For how can she deliver Death’s vengeance upon a target who, against her will, has stolen her heart? Add to your TBR
I'm not much into Historical Fiction, but when blended with Paranormal or Fantasy, and even Romance, how can I resist?

excellent pick my dear! Im looking forward dor some Medieval awesomeness! =D
ReplyDeleteMY WOW!
Happy reading!
★Dazzling Reads★
Awesome pick. Looks so interesting and good. Already added to my goodreads. =]
ReplyDeleteHere is My WoW
I love the sound of this and the cover. I'm not always drawn to historicals, but I am to this.
ReplyDeleteMy WOW
I love love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this cover! I like the sounds of it!!!! Geez, I can't get enough of it!! Lol. Great choice!! Thank you for sharing it!!
ReplyDeleteSam
Books For All Seasons
I LOVE historical fiction. I haven't been able to find a really great one though lately :( makes me sad. HOWEVER this looks really awesome, also has some paranormal aspects? I'm totally in! ;)
ReplyDeleteJess @ TheEvangelineLily
Grave Mercy sounds like a kick-ass novel! I'm definitely looking forward for this book! just look at the cover yay~ ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pick!
My WoW picks here
Jay @ We Fancy Books
Great pick! Grave Mercy sounds like it's going to be really good! I for one love historical fiction, so when you mix it together with my other favorite genre, paranormal, it's bound to be a great book! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteKim @ The Paper Planes
See this one around a lot lately! Love the cover!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I have seen this around everywhere. Sounds like it could be really good though. I like the cover. I tend to enjoy historical novels so I am curious!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this around quite a bit and it looks soooo good! Great pick and happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW!