My Never-Ending Booknotes will feature my favorite lines/dialogue/quotes from the books I already finished or currently reading. I'm going to post every Wednesday, and if you want to share your favorite quotes, please feel free to do so. I would be so happy and excited to read them. Who knows, we might have the same favorites! :) You can find my very first post here.
I love Julie and Matt and Finn. And there are too many funny and cute moments in the book that I want to share with you. I just need to pick one though, so here it goes:
"Lift up your sweatshirt."
Add to TBR
Matt rolled his eyes. "God, you really know how to turn a guy on."
Julie didn't budge. "If I was trying to turn you on, I could do better than that. Now, lift your sweatshirt."
Matt looked up at her and tried to look serious. "Julie, I'm completely offended that you have so little faith in my honesty. I thought at this point in our friendship that you would at least--"
"Get up." Julie leaned over and shut his laptop. "Get up!" she said again.
"You're being ridiculous," Matt said laughing, but he stood up. "I trust you implicitly, and it wouldn't kill you to show me the same respect."
"Show me!"
Matt sidestepped the chair and took a few steps backward. "You have quite the attitude today. Suspicious and mean."
Julie took a step forward, causing Matt to continue backing away. "Lift up your shirt."
"Look, I appreciate an aggressive woman, but this is really getting weird."


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)