Saturday, July 7, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (39)



TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by
Dani @ RefractedLight, Ayanami @Whatever you Can Still Betray, and April @Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.



LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:
I haven't finish Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I hope to finish it this week. It's a bit slow and most of the times confusing. I can't connect with the characters... It's a little frustrating so I hope it will get better for me soon before I get bored. 

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC: 
Same book. Same book. *grins

How's your TBR pile? Did you finish your book?


6 comments:

  1. Well that was an easy TBRIC ;) I hope DoS&B gets better for you. I feel like I've heard mostly good things about this book, so hopefully it'll pick up. Is it the world building that's confusing?

    I hope you have a fantabulous week, April! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dani, the world-building, the setting... the writing style... they were confusing to me. But it finally picked up about halfway through so it's good that I read. Not a fantabulous book, but good enough I think :)

      Delete
  2. Same here! Well, what I mean by "same" is that I also had the same feeling when I was reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I was 1/4 into the book when I stopped because I really can't get into it, if you know what I mean. I might pick it up again later.

    Well, hang in there and go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I'm not alone in this, lol. I've read lots of good things and I was wondering if I am the only one who isn't much into it... But yay yay, I finished the book and I actually enjoyed it in the end ;) Go go go for us!

      Delete
  3. I am so weird, maybe that's why I loved this book. I can't believe it didn't confused me!! WOW!
    Hope you can finish your reading! Have a nice... year, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Lis, you're not weird! I was actually wondering if I'm the weird one cos everybody seemed to really liked it. Don't worry, I don't think you're the weird one lol. But thanks for recommending this book. I enjoyed it somehow, I think it's good. Not something that I would highly recommend though, but I hope others will appreciate the book much more than I did. :) Maybe there was something about my mood... hmm..

      Delete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)