Saturday, July 28, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge (42)

TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by
RefractedLightWhatever you Can Still Betray, and Books4Juliet

Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.

LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:

I finished Legend by Marie Lu and it was really good! I totally loved it and definitely a 5/5 coffee cups! Thanks to all who recommended this book to me. I also started Dust by Devon Ashley, though I haven't finish it yet...again. I hope this week I can get through it already. It started good and it's reminding me of Tinkerbell :) Well, with all the little pixies and the dust...

THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:

Anyway, this week I'm planning to continue Dust. Then maybe I'll be able to read Surrender by Elana Johnson (I loved Possession!). I'm also considering Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi or Stay With Me by Paul Griffin--both are sitting on my shelf for a while now. I can't decide yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to a contemporary or dystopian book this week. 


2 comments:

  1. So glad you loved Legen, I want to read it soon as well.
    Don't know a lot about the other books, but I really like the covers!
    Good luck with Under the never sky, I loved it, though it was 4/5 stars for me. I didn't love Perry :(
    Now, I hope you FINALLY read If I stay/Where she went. Where she went is one of my fave of all the time!!
    Have a nice week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Legend and I'm now really curious about it.

    Good luck on this week's books, April ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)