I've finished Point of Retreat last week. It's the second book of Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Have you read these books yet? I loved them! They're butterflying good!
So, here's my NEBN for today...
You can read my review of Slammed here. Point of Retreat will be up some time this week :)And that's when it happens....my whole world comes crashing down around me.
Add to TBR She's standing in the doorway watching us, her mouth open likes she's about to say something, but can't....Lake looks into my eyes and I see it...I see her heart breaking.I can't find my words. Lake slowly shakes her head, like she's trying to make sense of whatever she's seeing. She pulls her gaze away from mine and turns and leaves. I run after her, but she's already out the front door. I slip my shoes on and swing the door open.
"Lake!" I yell as soon as I'm outside. I reach her just as she makes it to the street. I grab her arm and turn her back around to face me. I don't know what to say. What do I say?



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)