Everyone is welcome to participate.
Happy IMM time everyone! What's inside your mailbox today? My mailbox includes a couple of books I received from authors and publisher, and one was something I bought during my last visit at our local bookstore. Here they are:
FIRST DATE by Krista McGee
BLUE SKY DAYS by Marie Landry
(Received from the Author as part of the Book Tour, Yay! Thank you!)
RAVEN by Nuayma Jeggels
(Won/Received from the Author, Thank you so much!)
By the way, you can win a copy of RAVEN here at Books4Juliet. The Guest Post and Giveaway for three (3) eBook copies is still ongoing and you can enter here:
One week to go and it's Christmas already! Have a blessed holiday season everyone!
Xoxo!





Hello, April!! I've heard mixed feelings of Shatter Me, but I like the cover and the sounds of the book. :) Great mailbox! Thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog!! Yes, Thursday Revisits is a new feature, hosted by myself on my blog. I do that every Thursday. Everyone can participate in this feature (all you have to do is post this feature on your blog!! Oh, one more thing, you can feature any book you would like to talk about, but you can also feature the book I'll be featuring too). I don't do the Linkie thing anymore because sometimes it messes up the whole post. I will have a monthly schedule on what I'll be featuring (for Thursday Revisits) in the Announcements section. Let me know. (One thing, I'll be hosting another new feature called ParaHorror, on the last week of each month I will feature YA Paranormal Romance and Horror books, therefore, Thursday Revisits will also be featuring YA Paranormal Romance and Horror books). Make sure you visit the Announcements section on my blog for more details.
Sorry for the LONG comment. :)
Keep in touch!
Sam
Books For All Seasons
Haven't heard Blue Sky Days and Raven and also First Date! yay~ awesome book haul this week! Shatter Me is an awesome book! Happy Reading~
ReplyDeleteCare to check out my IMM this week?
Jay @ We Fancy Books
I got Shatter Me this week as well :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of First Date! I thought about requesting it, but I have so many books I need to read already... Hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOOh nice! Haven't heard of some of these, hope you enjoy all your new reads!
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Gread reads this week, these should keep you entertained over the holidays!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my giveaway and my IMM here.
Emma @ Lost in a YA Book
EEEPPPP! You got Shatter Me!!!! I loved that book!!! I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did April! :D
ReplyDeleteMy IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html
-Brittani
yay for shatter me!!!!
ReplyDeletestop by my IMM?!
http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/
wow great book haul beautiful cover hope u enjoy them !!!! happy reading!!!
ReplyDelete