Hey there! So, I've been tagged by a sweet friend of mine, Lis @ The Reader Lines.
Here are the rules:1. You must post the rules.2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.4. Let them know you've tagged them!
And here are the questions for me:
1. Do you read for fun or to learn?
Definitely for fun.
2. Who's your favorite author?
I have a couple of favorite authors. Is it ok to mention more than one? Stephenie Meyer, Jeri Smith-Ready, Veronica Roth, Stephenie Perkins, Cassandra Clare, Maggie Stiefvater, Jennifer Armentrout, Sarah Dessen and Jennifer Echols.
3. Which is the most hated book?
I don't have any right now... I enjoyed almost every book I've read in the past. There are some "just ok" books but I can't say I hate them. Nothing really...
4. Which is the book you loved more or one of them?
Divergent by Veronica Roth. I can't make it go away. haha. It's tattoed on my mind (and heart) already. Though Twilight Saga will always be special and meaningful to me 'cos it's the reason why I became a book addict and gone into blogging. I guess they will always be my forever favorites along with The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready, The Host by Stephenie Meyer, The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephenie Perkins.
Oh my, you only asked for a book and I end up with eleven (not mentioning each book in the series) lol.
5. Have you cried over a book lately?
I always cry over a sad book. The most recent book that made me cried was Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry. But among all the books that I've read, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma was the one that shattered my heart so much. It was a very heart-wrenching book, beautiful but very heartbreaking.
6. What book would you like to be a part of?
Anna and the French Kiss.
7. If the fictional boys were reals, whom would you like to meet?
Four. Four. Four. Four.
8. Reality books or fantasy books?
Oh no, I can't choose. It depends. I won't live without the other.
9. Do you judge a book by its cover?
Yeah, sometimes... But I am mostly drawn by the summary of the book.
10. What book would you like to become a movie?
Almost all of my fave books are going to be on the big screen soon... first was Twilight, then The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, Divergent and The Host. I think Anna and the French Kiss would be an awesome movie.
11. Have you been disappointed by some book?
Yes. There were some. But it happens rarely so I think it's ok. I guess we still benefit from those books even though they didn't lived up to our expectations.
I hope I've answered them well enough. Now it's time to choose the bloggers I want to tag.
I'm tagging these awesome bloggers and their amazing blogs:
Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile
Carina @ Fictional Distraction
Giselle @ Xpresso Reads
Kristi @ The Book Faery
Natalia @ Dazzling Reads
Ron @ Stories of My Life
Samual @ Books For All Seasons
Tara @ Taming the Bookshelf
My questions for you guys:1. How do you usually spend your time if you're not reading or blogging?2. How many books can you read in week?3. What is your favorite book genre?4. What is the title of your most favorite book?5. Are there any books that you wished you didn't read?6. Have you ever cried over a book?7. Have you ever felt being so angry over a book or a main character?8 If you will be asked to give away all your books except one, which one will you keep?9. Name 4 female characters that you would want to exchange your life with.10. Who is your most favorite fictional boy?11. If there's a book that you want to recommend to me, what book would that be?
I know that all of you are super busy and hardly has time for something like this
Have a great day and a (',_________,') wide smile everyday! xoxo!

Regarding question 4--I figured you picked 11 out of respect for the 11 questions. This tag seems focused on 11, right?
ReplyDeleteShanan
http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! I'm flattered that you picked me.
ReplyDeleteI've been tagged three times this week -- this game is spreading faster than Spanish Influenza on Downton Abbey.
Getting my post together and I will add your questions. Thanks again for choosing me :)
Thanks for the answers!
ReplyDeleteI think I agree with you in everything (except Twilight lol!)
Super fun post to read! I love Four. I would chose him toooooooooo! =]
ReplyDeletePut up my tag post. Thanks again for choosing me!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I'm never too busy to answer questions, I just don't think my poor blog readers will find me that fascinating. The books are way more interesting :)
ReplyDelete