Friday, February 24, 2012

Transcend Time Title Hunt


Welcome to the Transcend Time Saga Title Hunt! The title hunt is the reveal of the title for the final novel in the Transcend Time Saga. Each of the bloggers participating in the hunt have been given a letter. Hop around to the blogs participating to hunt for the letters. (And remember that two of the letters are used twice, so the title is eight letters long.

Once you've unscrambled the title, go to Michelle Madow's blog and use the title name to enter the giveaway for a voucher for an advanced e-copy of the final Transcend Time novel! (She is giving away a voucher because the novel is planned to be released at the end of the year, and she hasn't finished writing it yet! This voucher will ensure that you will receive an advance e-copy once they are available).

So now, my Letter for you is: E

What do you hope to happen in the final book?
As much as I want Lizzie and Drew to have their happy ending as soon as possible, I know that I can't hope for that, right? It was never been easy for them in their past lives and I'm sure it wouldn't be easy now even though they're together again. I know it will be a struggle for Lizzie and Drew to get their happily ever after, but soon it will come for both of them. (Michelle won't kill us by not giving us a HEA, right? *wink)

Oh wait, there's another good news!
The e-version of Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) is on sale for $0.99 on Barnes & Noble until Michelle's USA tour ends in April. So grab a copy now before you miss it! :) 

Read about the books in the saga: 

Buy Remembrance (#1): Barnes & Noble | Amazon | The Book Depository | iBooks
Buy Vengeance (#1.5): Barnes & Noble | Amazon | The Book Depository | iBooks
About the Author:
Michelle Madow was inspired to write Remembrance after seeing Taylor Swift's "Love Story" music video while a junior at Rollins College in Winter Park, FL. The song and video gave her the story idea about a high school girl reincarnated from Regency Era, England. She handed in the first chapter as a homework assignment for class, and when her teacher and fellow classmates wanted her to continue writing, she decided to go for it. By the end of the school year, her first novel was completed!
For more information on Michelle and her books, please visit www.michellemadow.com
I am so thrilled to be part of the Transcend Time Saga Title Hunt. I'm sure you are excited as well to know the title for the final book. I hope you'll join us and help us find the letters to unravel the mysterious title. :) So don't forget to visit the rest of the participating blogs to complete the word or words maybe? :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)