TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by
Dani@RefractedLight , Ayanami@Whatever you Can Still Betray,
and April@Books4Juliet
Everyone is WELCOME to JOIN this meme. Just click the image TBR Intervention Button above to see the rules and read more about this feature.
MY LAST WEEK'S TBRIC:
I'm proud to say that I finished all three of my books last week! Yay! And in addition to that, I also finished The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines! Yay again! It rarely happens, so I am really glad that I was able to read and review my books. I'm halfway through TOUCH so I hope I could finish it soon. I did enjoy my books! It was fun and exciting reading week for me =) You can see my reviews below:
THIS WEEK'S TBRIC:
This week I'll choose My Soul To Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent for my TBRIC because it's part of the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge.
Plus, I'm going to finish Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo.Hopefully I could squeeze in some other books, so wish me luck!
You can grab the linky here: get the InLinkz code



Congratulations on finishing all your books! *creys* Ah, I envy you. I just had one book, ONE book! and I haven't finished reading it yet.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good luck on this week's TBRIC books.
Good luck with Touch, hope your liking it now!
ReplyDeleteOne of this days I'll read My soul to save, too.
Congrats for the other books!!!
XOXO!
I thought this intervention was supposed to shrink our TBR piles--but I keep hearing about how great these books are and I want to add them to mine! :)
ReplyDeleteShanan
http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/02/tbr-intervention-8.html
So glad you got to finish all your books this week! That's amazing. I am looking forward to SS#2 as well but I don't think I can fit it in this week.
ReplyDeleteYay! You did a lot of reading and I'm super glad that you enjoyed Clockwork Prince...I'm headed to all of your reviews right now. I read The Vincent Boys and loved it...
ReplyDeleteKeep loving the SS Series...
~Kristin
Congrats April!! This week seems to have been magical - I read more than I ever thought I could, too. I'm super glad you enjoyed all your books. I'd say that I'm off to check the reviews... But I already visited so I'm just going to congratulate you :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll like My Soul to Save - I found it to be bit weaker than My Soul to Take, but still great. And I really look forward to your thoughts on Touch!
Happy reading!
Ron
Congratulations on finishing all of your books. You are running right through Rachel's books. I still haven't read them.
ReplyDeleteI hope to participate in TBR Intervention again sometime soon. With Shelf Candy Sat., and tours I have been busy on Saturdays. G=Best of luck with your reading this week.
-FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
Holy crap. Read AND reviewed FOUR BOOKS? You're amazing! Are you enjoying Soul Screamers? Is it a love triangle?
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy TOUCH and MY SOUL TO SAVE! :) Good luck this week!