Everyone is welcome to participate.
Hello everyone! How's your week? I didn't post an IMM last week but I'm back now. Here's what I got recently:
These are the books I received from my fellow blogger friend Lis of nox-invictus (who is also one of my Facebook BFF). I forgot to include these on my recent posts, so better late than never! THANKS again Lis for these books! =)
Thanks to Thomas Nelson via NetGalley for the review copy of THERE YOU'LL FIND ME and Author Ann Marie Frohoff for SKID OUT (A Novella Prequel of Heavy Influence Trilogy):
And last but never the least, a few grabs from the bookstore plus one from Amazon Kindle:
There goes my IMM! Where's yours? =)








I have Tris and Izzy and I really hope I am able to find the time to read it. I really want to but I have so many books to read.
ReplyDeleteI love Die for Me, such a beautiful book both in the words and the cover
Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-28.html
Very nice! Wither is very original, I hope you will like it!
ReplyDeleteLove the cover for Beautiful Disaster! Tattoo is just awesome looking and it's on the tongue! Hope you enjoy all your fab books! Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my IMM
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Such pretty covers! I love the cover for Die for Me, but I'm undecided on whether I want to pick it up...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
I love the book Beautiful Disaster :-)
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog if you get the chance. I have a review up. :-) Happy reading!
_yay_ @ BookthatThing!
Great haul this week! I'm looking forward to reading Die For Me as well. Hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteGiselle
Xpresso Reads
Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!!
ReplyDeleteGreat books, Wither and Die for Me have been on my list for ages, I really need to get to them :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy
PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!