Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along. You just have to:
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser is from CRAVE, Book 1 of The Clann by Melissa Darnell. I'm enjoying this book, its really good.

Poor boyfriend! I'm really intrigued -- why's he unconscious? Who are these judges? Why are they testing her? Great teaser!
ReplyDeleteHi Casey! I'm not sure either! It's actually the start of the prologue so I'm not sure what it's all about. I have an idea but I'm not even halfway through this book, so I can't tell yet.. but the story is gripping. It's really good. =) Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeletePoor guy. I wonder what their test is all about. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!
ReplyDeletewhoa all of that is on pg 9! intense!
ReplyDeleteInteresing Book, Great Teaser, it makes me want to read it. =]
ReplyDeleteHere is my Teaser this week. =]
http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday7-day-before-by-lisa.html
Checking it out on Goodreads.=]
Well I wonder what she's being judged for...? Interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really curious about what is going on! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my Teaser from Hades! ~ Wendi
What a wonderfull teaser!
ReplyDeleteI am really curiour towards the book now.
have a great Tuesday!
Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's Reading Corner
A real tease - judges? Intriguing... a sinister Big Brother perhaps?
ReplyDeleteNiiiice! Saw this on NetGalley but couldn't decide if I wanted to read it or not! Sounds good so far!
ReplyDeleteHere's my teaser
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Sounds like a good one. Here's my teaser.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, she's in a tight spot!
ReplyDeleteHere is My Teaser from ASHFALL
Sounds scary!
ReplyDeletehere's mine:
http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_13.html
That's quite a teaser. I'll have to add this book to the ever growing pile. :)
ReplyDeleteMy TT: Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl
Wow! Crave sounds like my kind of book. I'm dying to know the story behind that teaser. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_12.html
Fantastic teaser its so intriguing!! Must check out Crave some time soon :)
ReplyDeleteThnx for stopping by my blog and following back!
I haven't heard of this one before, but it really sounds good.
ReplyDeleteWow! Now THAT is an attention-grabbing teaser!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog, and your kind comments!
Cindy @ Cindy's Book Club
Oh wow! Incredible teaser. Love the cover on this one too.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-9-13-11.html
Oh I am so intrigued! Great teaser. The book looks and sounds awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alaskanbookcafe.com
Ohh sounds like she's trouble.
ReplyDeleteGreat teaser! I'm super curious about this one. Hope it's enjoyable. :) Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Kindle Fever