Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (4)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
My WOW for today is none other than the most anticipated sequel of DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth. Now who wouldn't be excited for this book?


INSURGENT (Divergent, Book 2)
By Veronica Roth
May 28, 2012
HarperCollins

Summary on Goodreads:
One choice can transform you--or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves--and herself--while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.

Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable--and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so. 

Which book do you anticipate the most today?

25 comments:

  1. This is my pick too! I'm really looking forward to it!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen this as the pick elsewhere - I need to put the series on my TBR. http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely waiting on this one too, I loved Divergent!! Great pick, April :)

    Stop by mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read this series, but liking the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is definitely popular today! Hope you love it...

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone's loving on this book today! Can't wait!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-15-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover was a popular pick on Monday's Cover Crazy Meme that I participate in. I haven't read this series but this one sure is pretty to look at!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have yet to read Divergent. Any advice on how to manage a TBR pile?

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still have to read Divergent. I hope you're enjoying Beautiful Disaster. I did :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ayanami, I'm afraid I can't help you with that because as you see, I'm having the same problem with my TBR! =) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by. :) Nice pick!! I've seen some other people who have pick this also. Its a popular choice this week.

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol...I'll join that TBR support group too. I'm in need of a TBR intervention. Halfway through Divergent and LOVING it. Roth is rockin' my socks, and I'm greatly anticipating this book as well! :) Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for stopping by! Yes Dani, we all in need of TBR support group! =) I hope there's something like that in the book blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this one is on many bloggers most anticipated reads, great pick! I haven't read the first in the series yet but plan to.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We need another chair for the TBR support group since I'm joining. Maybe we can start a new meme? ;) I don't know how organized we'd be though...

    I need to read Divergent because I think I really want to read Insurgent after today.

    April, I love your blog! It's gorgeous and perfect for the name. I'm a new follower, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great minds think alike lol. =] Thanks for visiting my blog. I really want to read this one so badly. =]
    My WoW
    The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everybody wants this! I loved Divergent and the cover of this....amazing. May must come faster.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cover of this one! I have Divergent but haven't read it yet---will have to get to that one soon!

    Thanks for stopping by and following---I'm a new follower here, toO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very excited for this one and I love the cover! Awesome pick

    ReplyDelete
  20. DYING for this one. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. DYING! Awesome choice. I love this cover as well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you again peeps! =) You're all amazing to come here... You all brighten up my day =)

    Barbara, I am actually thinking about starting a new meme after today. Ayanami and Dani gave me the idea... I couldn't sleep well last night! And after you mentioned you're joining, I became practically more excited to do it! I'm sure many of us would want to join. I'm thinking of something that could be hosted by more than one person, says the four of us can host it, right? Then maybe a couple of other interested bloggers who may want to join us start the meme. I'll be contacting you asap =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many people have chosen this one this week! But who can blame them? Divergent was just absolutely fantabulous! Awesome choice this week. And the cover is so brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many people chose Insurgent yesterday, but I can just repeat myself: I'm desperately waiting for this one, too. Especially after the reveal of the gorgeous cover!! :D

    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely can't wait for this one either! I've been dying to read more since I finished the first book! and not to mention the cover is amazing!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and following! I'm following you back now too :)

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  25. I knew once the cover was released that this would turn up on a few WoWs. I'm waiting for it myself, especially knowing we are going to learn more about the other factions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)