Monday, November 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Ms. Kristi of The Story Siren. 
Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you want to know how you can join, you may visit IMM Page at The Story Siren's website.

It's been a while since I posted my last IMM. A month?! Hmm.. Anyway, here's my latest additions to my TBR  pile:

Thank you to my FBBFF Angela of Reading Angel, for her gift to me (across the miles), my super-ever-favorite--LOLA and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. It arrived weeks ago and I already finished this book (you can see my review HERE).


(That's my son in the picture! LOL)


And these two I bought from the bookstore: A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davis (which I'm reading now) and The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (which I just bought yesterday).

(Oh, and that's Edward, Bella, and Jacob in the tumbler my hubby bought yesterday when we went in to the Jollibee Drive-Thru! Yay! Love that tumbler!)

What's in your Mailbox this week? Have a great week! Advance Merry Christmas everyone! xoxo!

5 comments:

  1. My Dear!!!!! Great books! I loved the scorpio RACES HOLY COW!! so bautiful!! I haven read A Beautful dars yet XD lol

    muah! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maggie Steifvater so I'm pretty excited to read anything by her!!! Have a good week!

    Sarah
    Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't made up my mind if I want to read Scorpio Races or not. I might one day when my TBR mountain shrinks down some!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your son! And he's got LOLA!! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your hubby bought you the tumbler!!! I am looking forward to your review of ABD and Scorpio Races. I want haven't gotten SR yet! Tristan is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)