Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (13)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along. You just have to:
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhereon that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!). Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser: 
“Have you kissed many boys before?” he asked quietly. My cheeks flushed, but my voice was steady as I answered. “One.” At this, Noah leaned in impossibly closer, the slender muscles in his forearm flexing as he bent his elbow to bring himself nearer to me, almost touching. I closed my eyes and felt Noah’s five o’clock graze my jaw, and the faintest whisper of his lips at my ear. “He was doing it wrong.”

p. 259 , The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Now I want to read it lol :) Noah seems really awesome!

    My IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was doing it wrong? Seemed he was going along pretty nicely to me.

    Here's ours, 3 this week, all from different genres: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-difficult-boy-and-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Now I'm totally tempted....

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. *is swooning* I think I'll be placing a book order very soon! Amazing teaser. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very nice!! Hearing lots of good things about this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet moment, i can't wait to read this book. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Now I really want to read this. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser. I loved Mara Dyer. I am looking forward to your review.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good, Enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I've heard such great things about this book and this teaser adds to that. Thanks for sharing! If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um WOW! Really want to get to this book. It's on my shelf too. I know - my bad! This isn't helping. Thanks for the great teaser. =)

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-11111.html

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome teaser! Can't wait to read Mara!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I may not be able to reply to every post but I read them all. Thank you so much for your visit! Come back soon =)